PDFI’s mobile device and tablet collection and processing services are designed to collect, preserve, store, process, analyze, report on, and dispose of cell phones, smart phones, and tablet computer systems. PDFI staff use the latest mobile device and tablet forensic best practices, procedures and methods that are industry accepted and follow guidelines published by the Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), which ensures evidence integrity and court admissibility.
Forensic services are offered as onsite data collection and seizure support, in laboratory collection and processing at PDFI’s facility, and at client-site locations. Additional services include chip-off and JTAG processing.
PDFI utilizes qualified, certified and security-cleared digital forensics staff who have extensive hands-on training and experience using the latest industry-accepted mobile device and tablet collection and processing tools (e.g., Cellebrite UFED Ultimate, Oxygen Forensic®, Paraben E3:DS, etc.). In support of our teams, PDFI uses advanced innovative methods and technologies to provide effective, efficient mobile device and tablet forensic solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- Timely collection, processing, and analysis; faster deliverables
- Innovative tools and techniques; broader efficient capabilities
- Independent, impartial, and objective; unbiased regardless of circumstances
- Industry accepted best practices; all work performed correctly the first time – saves time and money
- Comprehensive chain of custody tracking; ensure evidence integrity and court admissibility
- Stringent quality controls; ensures
- Expanded forensic and non-forensic data collection capabilities; enhanced capture accuracy
- Increased flexibility and scalability; quick response to changes in requirements or priorities and nationwide coverage